DAISY FLETCHER DESIGNS
Daisy Fletcher Designs understands your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website www.daisyfletcher.co.uk (the 'Site') and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
'Cookies' are small text files placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.that are For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
'Log files' track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
'Web beacons', 'tags', and 'pixels' are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
3. Like most websites this Site uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
5. Additionally if you sign up to the Daisy Fletcher Designs website we collect your name and email address. This is stored on our web hosting website at wix.com, a leading cloud based web development platform with millions of users worldwide.
6. Wix.com is hosted in data centers in the United States and Europe. From time to time, we may transfer hosting from one location to another. Notwithstanding the above, the Wix.com platform complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy shield framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States, and therefore adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. Wix.com guarantees that the platform will be compliant with the new regulation from May 2018. All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS. When you use our website, Wix may collect and store certain information from your browser using cookies. For more insight, you may also want to read Wix’s Terms of Service (https://www.wix.com/about/terms-of-use) or Privacy Statement (https://www.wix.com/about/privacy).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the personal information we collect to communicate with you, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and services
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com